Monday, April 9, 2012

DIY Poster


Just a quick DIY project I made using some of my tickets stubs. 

As everything in my apartment is framed, I realized I had reached the point in my life where tape and thumbtacks are no longer acceptable. Instead, I went to the store and bought myself a large frame ($9) and carefully filled it with as many of my ticket stubs as possible. While quite a few did not make the cut, I now have a fantastic reminder of the many shows I enjoyed in high school. 

]I eventually went back to the store and purchased two more frames of the same size and will continue filling them with concert tickets, memories, and photos. It's a cheap and organized way to keep track of all the little bits of memories that have been carried with me each and every time I move.   

No comments:

Post a Comment