Friday, April 6, 2012

Morning Spikes

Studded Spike Flat Shoes in Beige

Studded Envelope Clutch

Studded Liberty Headband
For years I always thought spikes and studs had to be something that depicted severity. I now realize that spikes can be done up in a feminine way. I've been trying to find a pair of studded loafers for quite some time, but have not found any within a reasonable price range (Jeffrey Campbell, although I adore thee $160 loafers will not be in my budget any time soon). Fortunately I discovered these beige beauties for only $60 dollars this morning! Along with the shoes I also found a few studded accessories to add into my day to day wardrobe. My favorite is the studded headband which goes for $19. With the bag at $65 most anyone can add a little bit of edge into an otherwise soft closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment