Sunday, September 16, 2012

Caught in a Mosh.

Riot Fest!!!

My boyfriend and I hit up Saturday's Riot Fest in Chicago -- We had quite the adventure! Due to complications we only were able to use one day of our two day passes. I ended up choosing Saturday, so that we could see Frank Turner. Frank is an incredible inspiration, beautiful lyricist, and wonderful performer. We also checked out GWAR (Honestly I have no words and too many words all at the same time to describe them), Hot Water Music, Gaslight Anthem, and Andrew W.K. Overall a great experience and perfect day. 

Riot Fest outfit 
Top -- Kohl's 
Skirt -- Juniper 
Shoes -- Bakers 
Jewelry and Clutch -- Brandy Melville 
Sunglasses -- Nine West 
Wearing sandals at a festival was probably one of my more horrible ideas. Docs would have been a much better choice and would have allowed me to participate in Andrew W.K.'s pit instead of having to watch from a few rows back. I got tossed into the pit early on, but managed to escape to save myself from broken feet. Note to future self -- ALWAYS wear moshing shoes. 

Close up of my Brandy Melville cross ring

Next up in music -- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Crystal Castles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment