Sunday, July 8, 2012

Combination.

I've realized that I now have over 6 blogs!

This is getting a bit crazy and causes me to abandon then constantly, so I've decided to start combining them. My idea is to keep this as my main (moving the food and music one to this one) and keep my tumblr as is. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment -- it's taking a toll on doing everything I love and enjoy. In order to sort my mind and internet space I will be moving posts to this blog/deleting old blogs throughout the next few weeks. It's also impossible to sort through my chaotic thoughts when flicking between a million different sites, passwords, usernames, and ideas.

Oddly enough my "music" blog that I haven't posted publicly on since May 2010 had nearly 200 views yesterday!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment