Monday, August 6, 2012

I Have a Terrible Addiction.

It's the time of year where the summer shoe styles have gone on sale. . . My favorite time of year, but also my least favorite. These are the moderately affordable ones that I will attempt to avoid purchasing (mostly because I'm supposed to spend within my means, partially because my boyfriend will frown if I add any  more shoes to my collection).

Most all are Jeffrey Campbell  --



(Not so affordable, but I have no sneakers and really should invest in a pair...I can only wear docs so often. For some reason I have become incredibly difficult to please when it comes to basic flat shoes. My wardrobe consists of very few flat shoes, sandals and boots being the most common items, while day to day shoes do not exist. These are the first shoes that have really stood out to me, they have a perfect amount of flair while staying basic enough to wear with jeans and a hoodie.) 

(I've always loved the JC Lita and for some reason am in love with these neon orange jersey ones! Does anyone feel like celebrating Queen's Day early?) 

(So many ideas for how I could wear these!) 


(The only other flats I could afford, but some how they just don't seem as practical as the sneakers depicted above.) 


A girl can dream right?

1 comment: