Sunday, August 5, 2012

Plaid Daydreams.

Today's outfit --

(Absolutely loving my outfit today so I just had to get photos! Such a light and fun summer dress for a shopping day. We intended to find me a few work shirts but instead returned with a huge stock of H&M clothing. . . and of course no work shirts :/. I now have two more pairs of skinny jeans and four shirts, my boyfriend came home with one pair of jeans, two sweaters, and three shirts. I guess we had our priorities!) 

(The favorite shot of the day, entirely unintended.)

(My reaction to finding out my skirt had flown up.) 



(My beautiful birthday present/ replacement ring from my boyfriend)

(Strange Coloring sorry! -- I'm in love with these shoes. They are neon pink and clear, perfect to show off my foot tattoo. These shoes go wonderfully with darker outfits to give a pop of much needed color.) 



Shoes -- Aldo
Belt -- H&M
Dress -- Urban Outfitters 
Ring -- Swarovski
Sunglasses -- Nine West 

No comments:

Post a Comment