Monday, August 6, 2012

Professional Shopper.

I have officially landed the best deal known to mankind. For $65 I purchased three pairs of shoes that would usually total at an epic $230.

How did I do this? Couponing online. First, only look at SALE items. This can cut off the majority of your cost (My most expensive shoes purchased today were $60 on sale, $160 originally). Then, add your favorite items to your cart and begin searching for the hidden deals. Many websites offer gift cards for signing up for their emails. Many even allow you to use two discount codes (if you have two emails subscribe both) and then you can double your discount. Today, I earned $20 for signing up to receive emails that I can instantly unsubscribe to. After doing this look for the special codes to get free shipping (these are typically located at the top of the page). Finally, if you  have the energy google coupons for the store you are ordering from. This way you may even find the awesome deal I did, allowing me to get two additional pairs of (sale item only) shoes for a steal when spending over $50.

And there you have it -- How I managed to save $165 dollars (not including taxes) and get free shipping.

Purchased for approx. $5 
Originally sold for $30

Purchased for approx $7 
Originally sold for $40

And the real reason I was trying to find deals... The Jeffrey Campbell Mesh Lita in Orange Neon.
Purchased for approx. $55
Originally sold for $160

No comments:

Post a Comment